Monday, January 25, 2010

Crew Information - A Small Update

Not much of an update here, but since I haven't done one in awhile, I guess anything is good. With "KILL BOOTH" in full pre-production and actual production not too far around the corner, I figured I'd list out some of the crew members that I know *for a fact* will be contributing to the project. They are:

Writer/Director/Editor: Nathan Morse
Director of Photography: Mike Sutter
Executive Producers: AJ Pinkerton, Peter Johanns
Title Theme: AJ Pinkerton, Peter Srinivasan, Lora Rivera

I think that's about it for now. A few positions I'm currently looking into filling are Music (the film's soundtrack composer), Sound Mixing/Editing (both on set and in post-prod), and Producer. To a certain extent I'll be producing the film myself, but I've yet to decide if we need a full-time Producer whose only job is to do just that. More updates to come as time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment